Your route into Europe’s
largest energy trading company
Have you finished school or college, or are you already in the working world and looking for a career change? Ready to kickstart your career at a business where you can really make an impact?
Join us here at RWEST for the chance to jump into a full-time role, take on responsibility and discover new skills you’ll need to thrive from your first day. With the training and development we provide, you’ll get the chance to fast track your career and make a meaningful contribution!
What is an apprenticeship at RWEST?
Our apprenticeships offer the chance to start, change, or fast track your career. We offer IT and Project Management Apprenticeships across Levels 3 and 4. We understand university isn’t for everyone, and an apprenticeship allows you to earn as you learn. As well as a competitive salary, you’ll work towards a fully sponsored qualification.
When you join, you’ll be in a supported and diverse environment as you pursue your new career. You’ll be welcomed into a friendly and inclusive culture, and get the chance to gain real experience alongside our experts. There’ll be an opportunity to progress with a combination of online and in person training, with regular check-ins will ensure you’re on track to reach your potential.
Our various IT apprenticeships
The perfect start to your career in IT
Key facts and figures
Duration: Two years
Start date: July 2023
Salary: £19,500 rising to £21,500
- Individual IT apprenticeship roles vary from DevOps Engineers to Associate Project Managers, Application Support Leads to Information Communications Cloud Technicians.
- Our approx. 400 IT and Infrastructure & Provider Management specialists make up around a quarter of the entire workforce and work closely together in globally networked teams.
- You will quickly grow to take on responsibility and work independently, with tasks that have high visibility towards senior management across the entire company.
- We work with multiple technologies including cloud-based platforms and infrastructure that include the very latest tech, to support the real-time energy trading business where every second counts.
What you can offer
- At least a grade 4/5 (C grade) in GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Motivation to learn and develop a career within the IT and Digital world
- Ability to work in a developing agile IT world, with other IT professionals from many different teams, companies and countries
- Adequate written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build trusting working relationships
- Good IT skills and experience with MS Office
- Ability to balance work, study and other life commitments
TheJobCrowd’s ‘Top 50 Employers for Apprentices to Work For’ 2022/23
Tailored to your needs!
International & diverse
drinks & fruit basket
salary & bonuses
Your application process
- Application phase
- Video interview
- Assessment centre
Need a few tips and tricks for your application?
Kira is happy to help you master your application process!