Our RWE Finance Graduate Programme gives you the unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the financial world of a global player and kick start your career.
You will familiarise yourself with the various financial divisions of the RWE Group and become a financial expert in the energy sector. With on-the-job training and a balanced mix of online learning, face-to-face workshops and technical training, we prepare you for the challenges of the future.
You decide for yourself where your focus lies and to which locations your path should lead you.
Key facts and figures
Duration: Two years
Start date: September 2022
Locations: Essen & Swindon with option of rotations in London, Boston & Chicago
Rotations: Four six-month placements
You can choose between departments such as:
- Risk Management
- Planning & Reporting
- Profitability Calculation
- Portfolio Management
- Investor Relations
… new placements to choose from are added every year!
What you can offer
- Passion for the finance and energy industry
- A degree (BSc, MSc or PhD) with a focus on finance such as Business Management, Business Administration, Finance & Accounting or Financial Management
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English
- IT skills and strong competency for numbers and analytics
- Strong team-working skills and a confident and sociable manner
- Commercial aptitude and entrepreneurial skills
- The ability to learn quickly
- Desire to take accountability
- Willingness to relocate plus flexibility and mobility to travel to multiple locations
- Relevant work experience as well as expertise in IRFS/IAS and HGB (desirable but not essential)
Any questions? Take a look at our FAQ!
Tailored to your needs!
International & diverse
Travel opportunities &
drinks & fruit basket
salary & bonuses
Your application process
- Application phase
- Pre-selection Period
- Assessment centre
T +49 201 5179 2423
M +49 152 54806399
… or send us an e-mail to our RWEST Careers Inbox!