to your career
Our General Business Graduate Programme offers you the perfect springboard into the energy industry to kick-start your career.
In this programme you will get to know the corporate structure of a global player from A to Z and will get a taste of a wide range of roles. With on-the-job training and a balanced mix of online learning, face-to-face workshops and technical training, we prepare you for the challenges of the future. You decide for yourself where your focus lies and to which locations your path should lead you.
Key facts and figures
Duration: Two years
Start date: September 2022 (Singapore intake will start in July 2022)
Locations: Essen, Swindon, London & Singapore
Rotations: Four six-month placements
The rotations you choose will give you the opportunity to gain multifaceted exposure to all key general business management areas including:
- Market Risk
- Credit Risk
- Treasury & Trade Finance
- Project Management
- Lean Transformation
- Back Office
- Legal & Compliance
What you can offer
- Passion for energy trading and markets
- A degree (BSc, MSc or PhD) in Finance, Law, Economics, Business Administration or Mathematics
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English
- IT proficiency
- Strong team-working skills and a confident and sociable manner
- Commercial aptitude and entrepreneurial skills
- Analytical mind and the ability to learn quickly
- Desire to take accountability
- Willingness to relocate plus flexibility and mobility to travel to multiple locations
- Relevant work experience (desirable but not essential)
Any questions? Take a look at our FAQ!
Tailored to your needs!
International & diverse
Travel opportunities &
drinks & fruit basket
salary & bonuses
Your application process
The timeline for each location differs due to differences in academic timetables.
Please apply to the location where you wish to be primarily based.
- Application period
- Online recruitment test
- Video interview
- Assessment centre
Online recruitment test