to your passion
Our RWE HR Graduate Programme is the perfect match to gain a holistic view of the professional world of Human Resources at RWE.
People are your passion, and you love to work with them? In our new RWE HR Graduate Programme, you will get the chance to explore all HR-related areas and become an HR expert in the energy sector! With on-the-job training and a balanced mix of online learning and face-to-face workshops, we prepare you for the challenges of the future. You decide for yourself where your focus lies and to which locations and rotations your path should lead you.
A career full of energy sounds just right for you? Your ideas for the world of tomorrow – be part of our future and join #TeamRWE.
Key facts and figures
Duration: Two years
Start date: September 2023
Locations: Essen & Swindon, with option of rotations into London, the Netherlands, the USA and many more RWE locations
Rotations: Four six-month placements
The rotations you choose will give you the opportunity to gain multifaceted exposure to all HR-related areas such as:
- HR Operations
- HR Controlling
- Compensation & Benefits
- Diversity & Inclusion
- HR Marketing & Employer Branding
- People & Organisational Development
What you can offer
- Passion for the energy industry as well as working together with people within an intercultural environment
- A degree (BSc, MSc or PhD) in Business Administration, Psychology, Business Education or similar, ideally with a focus on HR
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English
- Very good social and team-working skills combined with a confident and outgoing demeanour
- Organisational talent with analytical problem-solving skills as well as a creative drive
- Strong sense of responsibility as well as solution-oriented and proactive action
- Ability to learn quickly
- Willingness to relocate
- Initial work experience in the field of HR, for example through internships (desirable but not essential)
Any questions? Take a look at our FAQ!
Tailored to your needs!
International & diverse
Travel opportunities &
drinks & fruit basket
salary & bonuses
Your application process
The timeline for each location differs due to differences in academic timetables.
Please apply to the location where you wish to be primarily based.
- Application period
- Pre-selection Period
- Assessment centre
Online recruitment test
Applications for our 2023 RWE HR Graduate Programme in Swindon and Essen are now closed. You can register your interest for our 2024 programme.
RWE HR Graduate Programme
T +49 201 5179 2423
M +49 152 54806399
… or send us an e-mail to our RWEST Careers Inbox!