Shaping the digitalisation
of the future
As a global player, RWE is a pioneer in the European energy market. We owe this leading position not least to our IT and Infrastructure & Provider Management (IPM) divisions, whose innovative technologies keep us on a successful course.
What are we still missing? Your technical skills and fresh ideas!
As part of our graduate programme, you will get to know the IT & IPM divisions of the RWE Group first hand, and be able to put your expertise to full use. With on-the-job training and a balanced mix of online learning, face-to-face workshops and technical training, we prepare you for the challenges of the future.
Key facts and figures
Duration: Two years
Start date: September 2024
Locations: Essen & Swindon with option of rotations in Cologne & London
Rotations: Four six-month placements
You can choose between departments such as:
- Infrastructure Management
- IT Security
- Project Management
- Procurement Management
… new placements to choose from are added every year!
What you can offer
- Passion for the IT and energy industry
- A degree (BSc, MSc or PhD) with an IT focus such as Computer Science, Business Informatics or Mathematics
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English
- IT skills and strong competency for numbers and analytics
- Strong team-working skills and a confident and sociable manner
- Commercial aptitude and entrepreneurial skills
- The ability to learn quickly
- Desire to take accountability
- Willingness to relocate plus flexibility and mobility to travel to multiple locations
- Relevant work experience (desirable but not essential)
Any questions? Take a look at our FAQ!
Tailored to your needs!
International & diverse
Travel opportunities &
drinks & fruit basket
salary & bonuses
Your application process
- Application phase
- Pre-selection Period
- Assessment centre
Online recruitment test